SURI GROUP has been engaged in the Leather Products Sector for the last 5 decades. In the early days, when the country was looking for enterprising young
people, the Suri brothers, set up a small business manufacturing
industrial leather. Dedication, hard work and 100% commitment led to
a steady growth of the group, which over the years developed a very
wide products base. Today the group is engaged in manufacture of
Industrial leather, Saddlery and harness, Bicycle Saddles, Shoe
Uppers, Shoes and Leather Goods. From a humble beginning with a work force of 5, today the
group has the support of 1150 dedicated and skilled workers who are its main assets. The
group turnover is USD 20 million.
The Group owes its success to the philosophy laid down decades ago which even today holds
good. The 7 golden rules adopted by the family and its dedicated team are :
- Personalized Service
- Competitive Pricing
- Strict adherence to schedules
- Total Quality Management
- 100% Commitment
- Continuous development of its human resources
- Evolving a dedicated vendor base
Company: Part of a group engaged in the production of leather products for the last 5 decades. The company is a 100% exporting entity and has been manufacturing leather shoe uppers since 1987 and leather shoes since 1993.
Group turnover in excess of USD 20.00 million.
Infrastructure and Manufacturing facilities :
Production spread over 3 modern manufacturing facilities, 2 in Kanpur (300 miles from Delhi) and 1 in Noida (suburb of Delhi). Leather finishing room in Kanpur. Own marketing and distribution in England and Dubai. Team of in-house designers. In house testing facilities. State of the art communication facilities with all factories connected via dedicated voice and data lines. Customers can access production status of their orders directly through our web site.
Wide range of products :
- Children, Ladies and Men’s, fashion and casual leather uppers and work-boot uppers.
- Youth, Ladies and Men’s casual and fashion shoes.
- Ladies and Men’s work-boots/safety footwear to EN345 specifications.
- Ladies and Men’s PVC flow-moulded shoes.
- Men’s direct injected PU work boots.
Various constructions :
- Men’s – Cemented Casuals and work-boots, Veldtschoen casual shoes, PVC direct injection uniform shoes and work-boots including dual density Rubber to PVC soles. P.U direct injected work boots. Welted western boots, formals and work boots.
- Ladies – Cemented Casuals and fashion shoes, Sandals and open footwear, Stitch and Turn, Veldtschoen and Stitch downs casual shoes.
- Youth/ Children – Cemented and Veldtschoen casuals.
Weekly Capacity :
- Leather Cutting & closing - 35,000 pairs
- Men’s leather casual/fashion shoes - 20,000 pairs
- Men’s work-boots - 7,000 pairs
- Ladies leather shoes - 5,000 pairs
Wide range of Raw Materials :
- Domestic - Kid, Sheep, Cow and Buffalo.
- Imported - Heavy weight Bovines being imported from USA, South America, Central Asia and Australia, finished leather, as well as wet blue being finished in our finishing room, Split suedes from Italy and Pig from Taiwan/China.
Human Resource: Skilled, experienced and committed workforce as well as management, with special focus on catering to the demands of the international market.
Present Markets: England, Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, America, Australia, New-Zealand and Mid-East Asia.
- Sourcing of wide range of Materials (raw material stores have more than 1,400 products in stock)
- Close working relationship with 6 tanneries
- Our skilled and dedicated Human resource
- Wide range of products
Standards and Certifications :
The systems of the company comply to and are certified to ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS18001:1999. (view our policies...)